3 treated for carbon monoxide poisoning in Worcester - 7News Boston WHDH-TV

3 treated for carbon monoxide poisoning in Worcester

Posted: Updated:
WORCESTER, Mass. (WHDH) - Two members of a Worcester family were in serious condition following a carbon monoxide scare.

Firefighters said two parents and their adult-age son were exposed. They were taken to the hospital.

High levels of the poisonous gas were detected in the Donna Road home.

There is no natural gas on the street, so investigators were not sure where the colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas came from. However, the fire chief said there was a car in the garage that was warm to touch.
  • Stay Connected

  • Like Us on Facebook
  • Follow Us on Twitter
Powered by WorldNow

WHDH TV 7NBC WLVI TV CW56
Sunbeam Television Corp
7 Bulfinch Place
Boston, MA 02114

News Tips: (800) 280-TIPS
Tell Hank: (855) 247-HANK
Corporate Media Services: (800) 642-1551

Can't find something?
Connect with us here:
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WHDH. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.