Dog coughs up lost wedding ring - 7News Boston WHDH-TV

Dog coughs up lost wedding ring

Posted: Updated:
BOSTON (WHDH) - Five years after a Wisconsin woman lost her wedding ring, it turned up in an unusual way.

Her dog, Tucker, coughed it up.

The woman and her granddaughter were eating popsicles when Tucker snagged one and swallowed it whole. He later threw it up. A few days later, Tucker started throwing up again but this time, it wasn't a popsicle. It was her ring.

"I have my wedding ring back and Tucker is big dog on campus now. He's my hero," the woman said. "Friends have said I want a dog that throws up diamonds. Who wouldn't, right?"

The woman said she is not even upset Tucker threw up on the carpet.

Tucker will stick to dog treats from now on.
  • Stay Connected

  • Like Us on Facebook
  • Follow Us on Twitter
Powered by WorldNow

WHDH TV 7NBC WLVI TV CW56
Sunbeam Television Corp
7 Bulfinch Place
Boston, MA 02114

News Tips: (800) 280-TIPS
Tell Hank: (855) 247-HANK
Corporate Media Services: (800) 642-1551

Can't find something?
Connect with us here:
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WHDH. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.