Fire rips through Marblehead yacht club - 7News Boston WHDH-TV

Fire rips through Marblehead yacht club

Posted: Updated:
MARBLEHEAD, Mass. (WHDH) - An air conditioner unit may be to blame for a fire that broke out in Marblehead early Friday morning.

It happened at the Eastern Yacht Club on Foster Street.

Flames could be seen shooting from the roof.

Crews are working to clean up the damage.

No one was hurt.
  • Stay Connected

  • Like Us on Facebook
  • Follow Us on Twitter
Powered by WorldNow

WHDH TV 7NBC WLVI TV CW56
Sunbeam Television Corp
7 Bulfinch Place
Boston, MA 02114

News Tips: (800) 280-TIPS
Tell Hank: (855) 247-HANK
Corporate Media Services: (800) 642-1551

Can't find something?
Connect with us here:
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WHDH. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.