A Lawrence home went up in flames late Wednesday night.
Officials said oxygen bottles inside the Olive Street home exploded as the fire shot through the roof and raged on.
Fire crews said conditions around the house made the job even tougher.
"Getting around those large pine trees, we weren’t able to, this truck we couldn’t use at all because it just couldn't get up and over. The house is set back from the road though too. You kind of max out your ladder trucks just to reach the house," Deputy Fire Chief John Marsh
No injuries were reported, but the home appeared to be a destroyed.