Furnace valve cause of CO leak in Douglas - 7News Boston WHDH-TV

Furnace valve cause of CO leak in Douglas

Posted: Updated:
DOUGLAS, Mass. (WHDH) -

A faulty furnace valve is being blamed for the carbon monoxide leak in Douglas.

The leak happened inside the town's municipal building, which includes an early education center.

18 people, including 16 kindergartners, were sent to the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning. All have since been released.

  • Stay Connected

  • Like Us on Facebook
  • Follow Us on Twitter
Powered by WorldNow

WHDH TV 7NBC WLVI TV CW56
Sunbeam Television Corp
7 Bulfinch Place
Boston, MA 02114

News Tips: (800) 280-TIPS
Tell Hank: (855) 247-HANK
Corporate Media Services: (800) 642-1551

Can't find something?
Connect with us here:
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WHDH. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.