A home went up in flames in Manchester, New Hampshire Tuesday, killing an elderly woman.
According to the fire chief, the home was so packed with trash and debris, it made it difficult for crews to navigate through the home.
They found the victim dead on the second floor.
Officials believe an overloaded power cord sparked the fire.
WHDH TV 7NBC WLVI TV CW56
Sunbeam Television Corp
7 Bulfinch Place
Boston, MA 02114
News Tips: (800) 280-TIPS
Tell Hank: (855) 247-HANK
Corporate Media Services: (800) 642-1551